So I started working on my SONP project late, with no idea what I would make first, I decided on an a line skirt with pockets, with a pretty yellow fabric, I have done an a line skirt before, see here and despite a few issues while hemming it turned out great.
I started this one and I did not really measure very well so I ended up with three panels instead of two, luckily I usually over estimate how much fabric I need when I am at the store…
I stitched the back panel together just fine and then decided to sew the pocket pieces together when everything went sideways. I don’t know if its the tension or something I am doing wrong but I cannot get through a project without it happening at lease once that the underside of the fabric ends up being a big snarl of thread while the top looks normal, and thread gets all jammed up where the bobbin goes.
I did take pictures and will upload them tomorrow. I will also finish my skirt tomorrow during daylight hours as currently June bugs are throwing themselves at all of the window around me and giving me the heebe jeebes, I just get squirrelly hearing the noise… one got in my hair once… it was tramatic… come to think of it I left my plants that I was hardening off out on the deck… they will just have to survive overnight… I am not going out there!